Friday, May 29, 2015

UPDATE!!

For anybody that has followed my blog before, you know that I am really bad at blogging! At least while in Central America I had the excuse of no internet or electricity for days at a time...I will make a new excuse..althogh, when I woke up this morning the internet was out, and I was told "it does that occassionally".

I apologize for the abrupt end to my Central America trip...I have no good reason that I didn't update, aside from too much beaching and not taking the time....I will do my best to be better on this adventure..my goal is once a week! And if you care, the rest of my Central America trip was absolutely amazing! Nicaragua and El Savador both have amazing beaches and other sites, and I would highly recommend either! But now, only to the next adventure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment