Thursday, September 10, 2015

Spain

 After the 4th of July, most of the month was filled with hot days, playing at the beach, finishing up my horrible online organic chemistry class..and then onto two and a half weeks in Europe!

The first stop (after a very long night of traveling with children) was Sevilla, Spain.  This was my first experience in Europe, and Sevilla did not disappoint, and it definitely set the standard for the remainder of the trip.  The city itself is beautiful, and the food and drink were amazing!

It's important to get in touch with the local culture by way of a local brew!
Sally and I having a pool/ice-cream date at the resort
One of the many quaint street of Sevilla
One of the best parts of the trip....ahhhh...a taste of home!!
Sippin' on Sangria with the sister
of course, the beautiful family that has made all of my amazing traveling possible!!
Sevilla was a great first taste of Europe, and I fell in love with the city....certainly a place I would love to return to...4 days was not enough!!

No comments:

Post a Comment