Monday, October 1, 2012

spanish...say wha???

today was my first day of spanish class, and i feel completely lost...oh, and erin left this morning, so i am totally on my own for the next month...from the moment i walked into school until the moment i left i pretty much only heard spanish....then i went and met my host family..well, so far i have only met the mom, and she only speaks spanish. however, we somehow managed to communicate, though i am sure painful and slow for her..i have a long way to go...to console myself, i am drinking a coke out of a glass bottle with a straw...it makes everything better.

oh, and i purchased a spanish dictionary, note cards, and a pencil...i need to study...A LOT...i feel like this, like all the time:


and this:



back to spanish brain...

1 comment:

  1. I will teach benj to say spanish!! will that help? he is really good at his ishes.

    ReplyDelete